Progress

Well, Twelve Parsecs has taken off at breakneck speed the past couple days. I'm well into the vehicle rules, now. With these done it'll be about ready to start playtest, though without Mystics or cybernetics involved (as I've not done psychic powers or cybernetics rules).

If you follow this blog and would like to be in on discussions about our games and products or whatever, PLEASE by all means stop by our forums at http://elflairgames.proboards.com/ and contribute! I've just put up a forum for 12P and would love to hear about what people would like to see.

Also, I'm pleased to announce that the S&S boxed sets are now OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT. The last four went to my FLGS today. Will we do another run in the future? Depends on a lot of factors, the most important being whether I can find a better, more economical way to do it than sitting at my dining room table for hours ad nauseum stapling booklets by hand and stuffing boxes. Seriously, just doing 30 of them took me WEEKS of work.

If I can find a way to produce the booklets without having to do it by hand, and if I can find a good box supplier (better than the one I used which screwed up three consecutive orders, sending me all lids and no bottoms), then yes, it's a possibility down the road. But for now, they're sold out.

Thanks for your continuing support!

Comments

  1. Hey Jason...

    Lucky me! Your FLGS is my FLGS. I grabbed number 3/30 from Jeff today when I stopped down for Free RPG Day. It's funny...I saw the box set mentioned on a couple of the blogs I follow, but I had no idea that a fellow 'burgher was producing it. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment