As some of you are no doubt aware, I freelance for Eden Studios (amongst others). My latest book, Band of Zombies, is currently wrapping up a kickstarter. We have made our initial funding goal, which is great, but we have 31 hours left to go and we are SO close to meeting our stretch goal--less than $200 to go!
If you've got a couple bucks to throw our way, it'd be very appreciated.
"We few, we rotting few, we band of zombies;
For he today that eats his flesh with me
Shall be a zombie; be he e'er so vile..."
grayish blur launched from the shadows. Alexei went down quickly, his
throat torn out in one swipe of a black claw. He clawed at the gaping
wound in his throat, gurgled, and lay still.Yuri fired a shot,
point-blank range, into the thing’s head. It hit the ground and
twitched, then lay still. A low growl came from the shadows and three
more of the monsters lumbered forth. Movement to Yuri’s left drew his
gaze; the creature he’d shot was sitting up, black blood pouring down
between its eyes. The four creatures closed in just as the booming roar
of a renewed German shelling attack sounded in the distance.
Yuri began to scream.
Band of Zombies is the new World War II sourcebook for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten RPG, and it is positively packed with new surprises. Inside you will find:
• New Qualities, Drawbacks, Inspired Miracles, and Zombie Aspects
• Detailed Rules for Dogfighting and Naval Combat
• Rules for Shell Shock, Combat Stress, and Madness
• New gear, from guns to aircraft to naval vessels to tanks
• Mass Combat rules
• The first (optional) tactical miniatures skirmish rules for the Unisystem!
• The first complete and detailed campaign setting for All Flesh Must Be Eaten.
Different types of Zombies the world over, all tied to the exact same
Rise Event, create a worldwide plague of undead during the Greatest War.
• Advice on running campaigns in World War II, from fire teams to commando squads, to SOE operatives behind enemy lines.
• And more!
strap on your rucksack, hoist your SMG, keep your socks dry, and for
cripes' sake, Private, don't forget the call sign! When they come
shambling out of the dark, will you stand tall or join the armies of the