Lulu sucks balls

Seriously. I hate Lulu. Their "manufacturing costs" are outrageous, their shipping rates are insulting, their customer service questionable. If anyone from Onebookshelf is reading this, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, get your PoD services up and running. Many of us in the indie game are waiting with baited breath for that day. I'm tired of feeling like I'm gypping customers when I have to charge them $7.00 to purchase a saddle-stitched book that's only 48 pages long (and that's without making any profit for myself).

Comments

  1. I was going to suggest MagCloud, but it looks like their prices aren't any better (not to mention having to deal with a magazine format.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu's customer service is almost non-existent. They messed up my order twice and 3 MONTHS LATER I still don't have my book. Isn't there anyone out there who can print just one 6x9 paperback?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment